OS: Linux / FreeBSD / Windows
Free space: 25Mb
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop v3.23
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop — is a system for buying and selling web-traffic, can be used to buy traffic for the affiliate program or the video-tube. It can also be used to distribute traffic between traffic-resources as TDS. Possesses great opportunities for filtering traffic, a powerful anticheat and detail statistics. The system requires few resources and can withstand heavy loads.
1. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase) — system for buying web-traffic.
2. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Sale) — system for selling web-traffic.
3. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase & Sale) — system for buying, selling and reselling web-traffic.
- The high-performance system is fully written in C++.
- Reliability with minimal system requirements. The system DOES NOT use MySQL, Php, Perl etc. Module mod_geoip and cron can be used, but their absence does not lead to functionality losses.
- Surfer's country is defined according to the GeoIP database. It is possible to use the GeoIP module installed on the server (mod_geoip), and your own GeoIP database as well. GeoIP databases of third parties can be imported (MaxMind.com, www.ip2location.com, ip-to-country.webhosting.info).
- Back-end interface and member zones (personal cabinets).
- Real-time statistics.
- System time does not depend on server time and can be modified by the administrator. System time does not change when moving servers.
- All system interfaces are based on HTML templates. You can change the design of all the administrator, buyer and seller interfaces.
- System interfaces are multi-language - a user chooses language when logging in to the system.
- System has binary databases which do not get corrupted when you run out of disk space.
- Custom modules can be integrated. Modules can be written in any language (Perl/Php/C++/CGI), and you can use them for receiving traffic buy/sell orders, contacting administrator, sending and receiving money via payment systems (WebMoney/Billing) etc. You do not need to provide us with your modules' sources to integrate the modules into the system.
- The system can be installed over similar systems of other developers without traffic losses. Entry links, personal data (logins, passwords, emails etc) and basic statistics of existing users are retained.
By pushing buttons [Purchase]/[Sale] from above of the page you can switch between Purchase and Sale traffic systems.
Models of DF™ Web-Traffic Shop:
The system has several models different in their prices and functionality.
DF™ Web-Traffic Shop
(Purchase & Sale)
|Maximum purchased or sold traffic (hits/day)||P&S||0||25 0003||100 0003||unlimited||unlimited|
|Number of traffic filtration modes||P||1||1||3||3||3|
|Filtering traffic by linking pages||P||+||-||+||+||+|
|Filtering traffic by language of the browser||P||+||-||+||+||+|
|Uniqueness by categories and traffic types||P||-||-||-||-||+|
|Assigning one's uniqueness policy to the seller||P||-||-||-||-||+|
|Mass payouts to the sellers via WebMoney payment system||P||-||-||-||-||+|
|A feature allowing integration of payment system merchants (API)||S||+||+||+||+||+|
|Buying DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase):||P||2.5%2||$70||$150||$250||$500|
|Buying DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Sale):||S||2%2||$50||$120||$200||$275|
|Buying DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase & Sale):||P&S||4.5%2||$120||$250||$375||$750|
|Leasing DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase):||P||2.5%2||$20 ($251)||$25 ($351)||$30 ($451)||$45 ($551)|
|Leasing DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Sale):||S||2%2||$15 ($201)||$20 ($301)||$25 ($351)||$40 ($501)|
|Leasing DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase & Sale):||P&S||4.5%2||$30 ($451)||$40 ($551)||$50 ($651)||$65 ($751)|
- The price of the first month of rent.
- A percentage of traffic taken away by the system when free account is being used.
- Amount of traffic after the purchase/sale of which the system begins to operate as a free version ("for traffic" version).
1. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop (Purchase) — a system for buying web-traffic.
The system analyzes incoming traffic, sorts it according to a number of criteria and detects cheating. If the traffic is classified as favorable, it is purchased, otherwise it is returned to the seller. The process of buying traffic is automated as much as possible: the sellers can register in the system and choose sold traffic type by themselves.
- Back-end interface and member zones (seller personal cabinets). All system interfaces are multi-language - a user chooses language when logging in to the system.
Purchased traffic is sorted into several types:
- by countries;
- by language of the browser;
- by linking pages (the pages that the traffic comes from);
- For every traffic type the following parameters are specified: country/countries, traffic properties, price and address where traffic should be sent. The number of used types is unlimited.
- Advanced filters that let you apply conditions to environment variables (with regex expression support) like language, browser, link parameters, referrers, countries, cities and more. New!
- The system offers traffic type search and mass edit features to the administrator.
- When traffic is not purchased, it is returned to the seller.
Can use your custom anti-cheat code (HTML+JS) in the system traffic filtration code.New!
- You can add more conditions that would mark a hit as "cheat" when these conditions are not met.New!
- Second hit can now be suspended, e.g. you can buy traffic only if the visitor stays on the page for more than 5-10 seconds.New!
- Ad code (teaser, banner, link, ICQ window, TopLine) can be inserted into the seller’s page so that click on the ad is required before traffic is purchased.New!
- DF Cheat Analyzer implemented to detect traffic quality; sellers blocked automatically when traffic quality is bad.New!
- Anonymous proxy server blacklist (IPv4).New!
- Blacklist of users for sites that have regular visitors. Regular visitors are blacklisted and not purchased by the system.New!
Multiple statistics types for administrator and seller:
- by countries: hits, unique hits, purchased hits, transferred money (Raw, Uniq, Purchase, Money);
- by types: hits, unique hits, purchased hits, transferred money (Raw, Uniq, Purchase, Money) for every country, and total numbers;
- hourly statistics (Raw, Uniq, Purchase, Money).
- Detailed statistics for categories of the traffic for the system administrator;
- by referrers: links, from which the traffic comes;
- by cheat hits, with numbers for every anti-cheat algorithm. This statistics is available only for administrator.
All statistics is displayed in realtime mode.
Several modes of traffic filtration** and screening:
- traffic is directed to the system by an entry link;
- purchased traffic can now be redirected from the seller’s page after the visitor moves the mouse or clicks on an ad shown by the system (teaser, banner, link, ICQ window, TopLine..);New!
- infrequent traffic from hidden frames is screened.
Flexible policy settings for defining traffic uniqueness:
- There are several separate policies used for defining the uniqueness of traffic: related to all users' traffic, related to a single user's traffic, related to traffic within one category, related to a user's traffic type (uniqueness for link).
- A separate policy of calculating hit uniqueness can be set for each user.
- There is a feature allowing you to set hit uniqueness time for all of the systems' traffic as well as for each user's traffic separately.
- There are several ways to define traffic uniqueness: by IP, by cookie, by ID-computer,New!, using Flash Storage (Flash cookie).New! You can choose to use any of them.
- Sellers can register by themselves***.
- Sellers can select the types of sold traffic using the types predefined by administrator***. The seller can refuse to sell certain traffic types or add a new type. If the old and the new traffic types differ only in price, it will resemble changing a pricing plan.
- Affiliate program aimed at attracting new users (a partner gets a percentage of referred users’ earnings).
- Black list of sites. Informing administrator in case a user offers traffic from blacklisted sites.
- Multiple incoming links on different domains are now supported.New!
- System’s incoming links are monitored for antivirus blocking (DF Site Monitor module required). If a link gets blocked, incoming links are modified and users get notifications.New!
- Mass payouts into WebMoney payment system accounts, payout log with an integrated feature allowing returning money into the account (MoneyBack).
- Backlink (referrer) is reset in multiple browsers (seller will not know where the traffic is coming from).New!
- Mailing functions:
- administrator interface for emailing sellers;
- mailing form for sellers allowing to send message to the administrator;
- notices of the administrator by mail about registration of the new seller;
- notices of the administrator by mail about registration of the new seller.
- Seller’s traffic can be sold to selected buyers (SALE=1&BUYER=10,12).New!
- Additional parameters are transferred from the entry link to the exit link (through QUERY_STRING). When traffic is resold, you can set parameters added to the buyer’s link by using a link in seller traffic type (SALE=1&a=y¶m1=val1¶m2=val2).New!
- Dynamic addresses for purchased traffic can be used. The traffic is sent to a link generated using regex depending on environment variables (backlink or requested server page). This is often used to count purchased traffic that goes from galleries to tube sites. New!
- The system can buy traffic without using unique seller links (sellers detected using their sites/referrers).New!
- Sellers can add and confirm their sites in their accounts.New!
Administrator can allow or disallow seller registration. If registration is allowed, any webmaster can register in the system as traffic seller. Before allowing independent registration the administrator should define traffic types purchased by the system, traffic filtration mode**, allow or disallow changing types of sold traffic (similar to changing a pricing plan).
When a seller is registered, he can choose what types of traffic he intends to sell. The seller chooses the desired types, specifies the address where the traffic should be returned when it is not purchased by the system. He also provides personal data: email, payment information etc. After the registration is complete, the seller receives a link where he should send the traffic he intends to sell.
The seller has his personal cabinet. There he can change his personal data (link for returning traffic, email, password and other settings), change sold traffic type (if it is allowed by the administrator), view his statistics (several types of statistics available, including hourly), check his account balance and prices at which his traffic is purchased.
2. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Sale) — a system for selling web-traffic.
The system is meant for estimation and distribution web-traffic between sellers. The system divides the traffic which goes on sale according to a number of criteria and distributes it between buyers, taking into account the distribution algorithms and buyer priorities.
- Back-end interface and member zones (buyer personal cabinets). All system interfaces are multi-language - a user chooses language when logging in to the system.
- Sold traffic is sorted according to:
- unique/non-unique traffic;
- proxy/non-proxy traffic;
- groups/categores. Traffic is sold according to site niches or traffic quality (TGP, CJ, Top, Er404). In the full version(DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Purchase&Sale)) of the program sold traffic can be sorted more specifically with the help of categories according to its properties*.
- Two schemes of traffic redirect to the buyer:
- common scheme. The purchased traffic is sent to the buyer constantly, irregardless of daytime.
- forced periods. The buyer specifies time and hits number he needs to receive in specified time. If such force periods are regular, the buyer can set the intervals between them.
- The sold traffic is distributed between the buyers randomly taking inco account the priorities assigned to every buyer.
- Statistics for administrator and buyers:
- by sold traffic per each country: sold hits (Raw), unique hits (Unique), proxy visits (Proxy), money transferred from account (Money);
- statistics by referring links (Referrer)***, i.e. addresses where the traffic came from.
- Keeping log of incoming money on buyers' accounts.
- Buyer site moderation before selling traffic.New!
- Monitoring buyer sites for availability, illegal content and viruses (DF Site Monitor module required). Site status change can trigger notifications for users and administrator. Buyer site status changes are now logged.New!
- Buyers can use several traffic sending links for each country. Between these links, the traffic can be distributed in turns or randomly.New!
- Two traffic uniqueness policies: by buyer traffic and by buyer site (visitors will not be sent to the same site twice).New!
- Traffic can be sold on credit.
- Вuyers can register their account independently of the administrator.
- A feature allowing integration of payment system merchants in order to accept payments automatically (API).
- Affiliate program aimed at attracting new users (a partner gets a percentage of referred users’ earnings).
- Mailing capabilities:
- administrator interface for messaging buyers;
- mailing form which allows the buyers to message the administrator;
- notices of the administrator by mail about registration of the new buyer;
- sending of the message to the buyer with the registration data after addition;
- notices of the buyer about changes in money account (adding money);
- notices of the buyer about ending money on the account.
- A variety of useful administrative features:
- Maximum credit and maximum amount of sold traffic per buyer a day;
- Disabling referrer link statistics (Referrer);
- Disabling the traffic quality settings (Unique, Proxy);
- Disabling the change of traffic redirect scheme (common, forced periods);
- Specifying time during which forced periods work;
- Blocking an account, stopping traffic sales to a buyer.
The system administrator (seller) sends traffic to a system entry link which differs according with the traffic group/niche. The system distributes the received traffic between sellers according to buyer priorities (higher priority brings more traffic). In the full version of the system traffic can be received from a traffic purchase subsystem.
The administrator can create seller accounts and allow the sellers to register by themselves. While configuring the system, the administrator specifies the default settings for the type and price of sold traffic, as well as some other settings. These settings are used when a buyer's account is created and when a buyer registers by himself. If registration is allowed, any webmaster can create an account as a traffic buyer. After registration the buyer can start receiving the purchased traffic right away, if he has money on his account (it is supposed that a buyer is able to deposit funds to his account using a merchant system), or credit is available.
The buyer account has the following settings:
- countries and traffic prices for each country;
- URLs where the sold traffic should be directed. The buyer can change them in his personal cabinet anytime;
- maximum credit amount;
- type of sold traffic: unique/non-unique, proxy/non-proxy;
- traffic category (when the system has niches enabled);
- maximum amount of sold hits per day;
- active schemes of traffic supply are defined, as well as buyer priorities for each scheme. Buyer's ability to change the traffic supply schemes can be also enabled or disabled. If both schemes are used, in standard time traffic will be distributed according to the standard scheme, while in force periods the force scheme will be used.
Buyer's personal cabinet allows the buyer to change his personal information (links, password, email etc), set the force periods, view his statistics and account details, as well as set the prices for purchased traffic. When specifying the force periods the buyer can choose a convenient time zone and set the time according to this zone.
3. DF™ Web-Traffic Shop(Purchase & Sale) — a system for buying and selling web-traffic.
The system combines two previously described systems and allows to buy, sell and resell web-traffic.
- In reselling traffic no additional redirects are used. The traffic goes directly to the buyer's address. Also, no repeated operations are carried out that determine the surfer's country and other traffic parameters.
- In reselling traffic type, country and niche/group is taken into account.
- Traffic with specified parameters can be bought only from chosen sellers. It is defined by the administrator when traffic is subdivided into categories.
New — new in 3.0x version
New — new in 3.1x version
*Traffic parameters include:
Uniq — unique hits;
Proxy — traffic from proxy servers;
Cheat — cheat or banned traffic which did not pass anti-cheat tests;
Flash — traffic of Google, Yahoo, Inktomi, Яndex and other search engine bots;
Referrer — traffic with referrers;
Cookie — traffic with cookies enabled;
Java Only — traffic with Java (Java Applet) support;
Mobile — only MS Internet Explorer visits;
Connection Type — traffic with specified connection type (modem, lan, unknown, All — any connetcion).
**Traffic filtering modes.
Users can choose any of the 3 modes:
- Redirect mode, when traffic is redirected from seller to buyer keeping the referrer information;
- Frame mode. This mode is for filtering rare traffic from various kinds of web pages (CJ, Top, TGP).
***This feature is enabled only when allowed by the system administrator.
P.S. The system is constantly perfected and developed. We welcome your suggestions on introducing new system features. We are specially interested in your feedback on additional traffic distribution functions (TDS) you'd recommend to add.